I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Saturday, August 22, 2015

PHOTOS from a DAY at the LEBANON FESTIVAL. August 22, 2015

Usually when I attend an event, I take so many photos that people are bored from looking at them all. This was not the case on August 22, as I attended the Lebanon Festival.
There was so much happening that I couldn't possibly take it all in!!
There was music, games, food, and vendors of all types!! 
I was so busy speaking to people and collecting donations for the replacement of the flag pole at the Lebanon Fire and EMS Blaisdell Corner Station, that I don't even know who won the raffles!!!
I did manage to sneak in a few photos while walking around the Festival lot.
I'm sorry I didn't get more, but what I did manage, I hope you enjoy!!
 
 
 
Lebanon Cub Scouts Color Honor Guard.

 
Lebanon Cub Scouts Color Honor Guard.

 
Strawberry Banke Cooper

 
Strawberry Banke Cooper
 
 
Maine State Trooper Adam Schmidt and his K9 Belgian Malinois
 
 
Men in Uniform, Now and Then
Maine State Trooper Adam Schmidt,
Maine Fire and EMS Chief Daniel Meehan in Civil War Uniform

 
Jennifer from Wildlife Encounters wowed young and old alike.

 
Everyone was delighted with the show stealing Umbrella Cockatoo, "Big Bird", 
from Wildlife Encounters.

 
South American Porcupine "Thorn" with Wildlife Encounters handler, Rick.
 
 
Brian Saulnier, The Musical Medic, did not disappoint!! Fantastic music and LOTS of my personal favorites!! Brian ROCKS!! Limerick, Maine local out there doing his thing!!
 

 
We were thrilled to meet "Guster", who attended the Lebanon Festival with his family.
"Guster" was adopted from Alpha Dog Rescue in Lebanon.



No comments:

Post a Comment