I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Friday, December 18, 2015

An Interesting Webinar from the Office of the U S Fire Administration..... The Life of a Volunteer Firefighter

Could you do it???
 
 

This little "webinar" is designed to help spouses, families, and significant others understand the life of a volunteer firefighter / first responder.

I found it extremely interesting and I thought that perhaps people in Lebanon could use it as a tool. While our Lebanon Fire and EMS is growing and changing, many people are still not understanding what it is like for the responders, or their families, to live through a live incident call......

We've heard from many out there that it's not all that difficult, and we've heard from others that the job of a Fire / EMS responder is one of the hardest jobs to deal with on an emotional level.

Please take a moment to view this video, and we'd appreciate hearing what you think after viewing it..........
 
To view the "Webinar"......CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment