I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Friday, May 29, 2015

COMMENTARY TO OUR COMMUNITY


 
Before I jumped on this train, I had begun to ask questions regarding the services offered to the residents of Lebanon by the past Rescue Squad. This included former Asst Chief. Cole, Chief Parent and Chief Sheriff. All 3 past officers of Rescue. Unfortunately, none and I reiterate none of my questions were met with an adequate response.

Hence the birth of LEBANON TRUTH SEEKERS.

Today I spent time with a resident of Lebanon, who as we got on the subject of Lebanon Truth Seekers, stated to me that "some people are critical"  of the lengthy commentary posted by my colleague, Deborah Dorey Wilson.
That conversation led to this posting. Ms. Wilson researches fully all of her commentary. Sometimes it is of greater length than the average citizen wants to spend time reading, but rest assured it is the truth as we know it. NO twisting, no turning, no personal agenda, just a search for raw truth. Sometimes nice, sometimes not so nice. If you want to be an informed and part of a healthy town, I suggest you buck up and get with the program, open your eyes and take time to thoroughly read our postings. You may not always agree but at times the truth is uncomfortable.

My thanks to all our supporters. You are what keeps us focused.

Respectfully yours,

Sandy E Adams
Sandy Adams



  •  
     
     




    •  
       




      •  
         

         
         
         
         
         

        No comments:

        Post a Comment