I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

QUESTION: WHY was A Bottom Half of A Freshly Butchered Cow Leg in the Middle of Rt 202 This Afternoon??

5/5/15

It seems that a lot of people saw it.
The bottom half of a black and white cow leg, complete with hoof, laying in the middle of Rt. 202 just before the E. Rochester State Line.
"I saw it, and I just kept thinking, WOW, that's weird, even for Lebanon", said one woman.
Many others worried if an animal had been injured during transport, and others said the sight was "pretty gross".
Still others figure it must have come from a rendering pick up at one of the local slaughter houses, and just fallen off the truck as it passed on through.
Wherever it came from, there it was, and it seems to have stayed there, in plain view, for most of the late morning and early afternoon.
I called a few people in town who might have had some insight, but no one had heard of any accidents involving a Holstein this afternoon.
"Really?", said one woman, "A COW hoof?"
Perhaps the hoof will remain one of Lebanon's little mysteries.
Wherever it came from, Yes, you really DID see a cow hoof in the middle of Rt. 202 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment