I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sandy shares WCSH6 News Story on WWII Veterans Visit to Washington DC.


 
This morning I watched the following news and video about World War 11 veterans visiting Washington. It was a very touching moment and I wanted to share this with you. My husband was a veteran of two wars and I remember well the impact each of them had on our lives. Least we forget, in our busy lives, there are young men and women we give of themselves selfishly to protect the freedom from oppression that we all share in our country. Many of these now seniors were very young men who went to war . There is another trip to be funded to send another group. I will post the particulars when they are available. In the meantime be thankful.

See the story from WCSH6 News by clicking on the link below:

http://www.wcsh6.com/story/news/local/2015/05/11/honor-flight-veterans-made-mark-in-washington-dc/27143697/

No comments:

Post a Comment