I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

NON TOXIC Weed Control, You Make it at Home, and YES, it REALLY Works!!



Here in Lebanon, like everywhere else in the world, the weeds will overtake us in late summer if we let them.
Many people have become interested in non-toxic, non-chemical ways of doing things. Some want a chemical free life for their children, others worry about cancer, and still others have a more ecological mind of sparing helpful insects, especially the honey bees.
In the interest of helping you maintain a chemical free homestead, I'm reprinting this Homemade Weed Killer recipe that I found in a magazine YEARS ago.
It's always worked for us........maybe you'll give it a try!!!

Homemade Weed Killer
1 gallon white vinegar
2 cups Epsom Salts
1/4 cup Dawn dish soap
Put all ingredients into a sprayer and thoroughly soak plants on a warm, sunny day.
Be careful to use this on a day when you don’t expect rain for at least 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment