I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Presque Isle's Northern Maine Fair Opens on July 24th.

 
 
159th Northern Maine Fair Opens on July 24th!!!
 
 
Dates/Times: July 24th - August 1st, 2015
Location: Northern Maine Fairgrounds - Presque Isle, ME
Description: Northern Maine's largest agricultural fair.
Major Events: Truck & tractor pulls, 4-H & FFA Events & Exhibits, Large Midway, Horse Shows, Car Show, Harness Racing, Northern Maine Fair Idol contest.
For more information contact: nmfa@northernmainefairgrounds.com
 
The Northern Maine Fair is in Presque Isle Maine,
 Just about a 5 hour and 15 minute trip north of Lebanon up I-95.
WELL worth a weekend jaunt if you've never been to Presque Isle!!!
ABSOLUTELY LOVELY COUNTRY!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment