I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

A Pictoral Visit with Matt and Gretchen Scruton of Ten Rod Farm, Rochester NH.

We needed some hay, so I called over to Matt Scruton's new place, Ten Rod Farm, on Ten Rod Road in Rochester, NH.  The Scruton's were kind enough to let me roam around a bit as I waited for Matt to come in from the field, I thought I would share some photos with you of the beauty I found while visiting this beautiful property. Thank you Matt and Gretchen for making sure this amazing property has been placed into perpetual farming. It's such a beautiful property. I can't ever imagine McMansions dotting the fields or moblile homes across the horizon. You've done a wonderful thing, not only for the people of Rochester, but for all the people of the area! More people should follow your shining example!!
 


 





Thank you to Matt and Gretchen Scruton for allowing me an hour of pleasure, meandering around their beautiful Ten Rod Farm property.
And by the way, as you can see by the last photo THE HAY IS IN.........$5.25 per bale........

No comments:

Post a Comment