I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

LEBANON TRUTH SEEKERS: It's Spaghetti time again


American Legion Post 214 will serve its monthly spaghetti dinner this Saturday, Aug. 8, at the First Parish Congregational Church on Center Road from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
The cost is $7.00 for all-you-can-eat spaghetti, bread, salad, and beans and hot dogs, with homemade cakes and pies for dessert. I have said before and I’ll say again, the Legion puts on an excellent meal, and the proceeds go to a wonderful town organization. I hope everyone gets a chance to show up and support the organization

No comments:

Post a Comment