I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Town of Lebanon Makes Tax Club Applications Available at Town Office (or via Town Website)

Great news!
The Town of Lebanon Tax Club Applications
are available at the Town Office once again!
Even though the bills for the 2015-2016 tax year are not yet available, we are accepting applications to join the Tax Club.
A payment booklet will be made for completed and returned applications once the tax bills become available. These booklets will list how much the payments are, and when payments are due. Members will be notified via phone when booklets are available to be picked up at the Town Office.
Please See
the Town of Lebanon Website for more information!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice content, It is definitely very helpful for my professional workers. I having many kinds of knowledge from your blog..
    If you require any infor regarding Tax Return Filing in bangalore
    and Income Tax Returns Filing in bangalore
    plz click on it to visit our site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a great article with us. This surely helps me in my work.Thanks a lot

    if you are required any TAX and GSTR related information to visit our website click on below link :
    tax return services bangalore
    | list of audit firms bangalore

    ReplyDelete