I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Father from Milton NH Reaches Out in Frustration Over Runaway Son.... TODAY... BE ON THE LOOKOUT

 
 
 

So my son has decided to run away thoughts are he's in Rochester but not definite .. Although cops have been notified I just think there efforts are useless, considering last time I found him in the area of home before they did. And took them 3 hours to even show up to this report. This time he got a head start so I've had no luck finding him last seen with green hooded sweatshirt light pants on grey mongoose bmx .. If any sees or suspects they seen him please contact me asap Facebook or phone (603) 834- 0202 .. I don't usually use Facebook for this shit but this time I'm reaching out to all friends.. Any help is much appreciated .. Thank-you all.. Feel free to share also

No comments:

Post a Comment