I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Friday, December 18, 2015

Lebanon Fire and EMS Announce Call Review for November, 2015.

 Lebanon Fire and EMS
Announces total Department calls
for November 2015.
 
 
 
 
EMS
 
Abdominal Pain / Problems 3
Chest Pain (Non-Traumatic) 1
Choking 1
Convulsions / Seizures 3
Falls 3 Headache 1
Heart Problems / A.I.C.D. 1
Allergies (Reactions) / Envenomations (Stings,Bees) 1
Overdose / Poisoning (Ingestion) 3
Sick Person 3
Traffic / Transportation Incident 10
Unconscious / Fainting (Near) 1
Back Pain (Non-Traumatic/Non-Recent Trauma) 1
Breathing Problems 3
Medical Alarm 1
Other 3
 
Total EMS Calls  39
 

FIRE
 
MVA 4 
Investigation 1
Mutual Aid 2 
Good Intent 1
Tree on wires 1
Vehicle Fire 1
Assist EMS 1
Chimney Fire 2
Co Investigation 2
 
Total Fire Calls  15

No comments:

Post a Comment