I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Governor signs anti-drug bill LD 1537 into law



01/19/2016 02:35 PM EST

Upon delivery to his desk of LD 1537 today, Governor Paul R. LePage immediately signed the anti-drug bill, LD 1537, into law.

"I'm pleased the House and Senate incorporated the common-sense recommendations of the minority report," said Governor LePage. "I had expressed concerns about funding sources and the grant-making authority, but I thank legislative leadership for their willingness to broker changes that both the administration and the legislature could support. To be clear, this bill is just the first step in a process that needs a much more comprehensive approach."

No comments:

Post a Comment