I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Maine Volunteer Firefighter Shortage, a Share from WABI TV 5.

I saw this article also shared on the Lebanon Fire Department, Inc. page, but I wanted to share it here too.
There is so much information contained in this brief article that I thought it was necessary to share in our town. The article includes information on how much training it takes to actually put on the suit of a Volunteer Firefighter in Maine today! And it doesn't stop. Most of the Volunteers who actually stay on, and become Firefighters, continue on to further their knowledge and training.
I think this article is fantastic and gives you a whole new perspective on what it takes to put on that turn out gear and head out to fight fires!!
~~Deborah
http://wabi.tv/2015/04/27/maines-firefighter-shortage-special-report-part-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment