I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Lebanon American Legion to Host Spaghetti Supper on May 9th.

We attended this supper last month and I have to say that the spaghetti was AMAZING!!
If you've never been to one of the American Legion's Spaghetti Suppers, make May 9th your first!!!
GREAT food, GREAT local conversation.......AND I'm hoping they have more of those delicious fudgy brownies!!!
$7 for adults and FREE for kids under 12.........
Salad, Garlic Bread, Spaghetti, Beverage and Dessert is all included for SEVEN BUCKS!!! ...
Just sayin'........they gave us a GREAT to-go order to take home for the same price!!!
Thanks to The Lebanon Voice for allowing us to repost!!!

http://thelebanonvoice.com/legions-spaghetti-supper-set-for-may-9-cms-3567

No comments:

Post a Comment