I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lebanon's Citizen of the Month

Have you often wondered who the gentleman is who yearly takes the time and effort to pick up all the trash strewn along the West Lebanon Road by other littering citizens?

WONDER NO LONGER!

Let me introduce you to Henry Laviolette, a Lebanon resident for 53 years.

Yearly you will find Henry laboriously walking from his residence to Route 202 picking up all sorts of debris, bagging same and hauling to the transfer station.  Many of you will scoff and say, so what!

Well,  Henry, at 86 years of age, my admiration for you has no boundaries.

You are my citizen of the month.       Hats off to you!!!!!!!

I hope all our followers will share this postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment