I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Lebanon Youth Soccer Director Provides Some Answers to Missing Trophies and Banquet

When one parent, who demanded answers from Brian Arsenault, leader of the severely behind the 8 ball Lebanon Youth Soccer, asking where are the trophies and when will the banquet be for all the children, about roughly 80 Lebanon children who participated in the town's 2014 Soccer Season..........
Here is the message they received back........

A few answers?? OR only a new series of side steps??


I do not think you a being rude at all. It's a very sticky situation. The guy that we got our trophies from is not and hasn't been in the area for some time. His parents were killed in a car accident out west and he went out there and had a very hard time with the situation and was institutionalized. A court case has been brought for to the man, but because he is institutionalized we have to wait for him to be released. Unfortunately that is about all u can say at this time because I/we have to respect the person who did the order for the trophies as well as the kids. I know. Unfortunately I am in a very sticky situation because I have to respect the person who took the order due to their unfortunate situation. I cannot have parents contacting the person and their business complaining because we and the lawyers both agree that it would drag things out longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment