I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Lebanon Fire and EMS Flagpole Fundraising COMPLETE!!! YOU DID IT LEBANON!!! Great Job of Working Together to Get the Job Done!!

SOOOOOO.............
GUESS who has a
BRAND NEW FLAG POLE COMING???
 
That's RIGHT Lebanon!!!

YOU have a Brand New Flag Pole Coming for your
BLAISDELL CORNER
FIRE AND EMS STATION
on Rt. 202
 
 
 
I went to the Town Office today, and brought in all the donations we had collected to date.
Our Total, $671.76
 
That left us still needing $171.55
 
HOWEVER,
After returning home, I got a very generous call from
Select Board Chairman Ben Thompson,
acting on behalf of his family and
Thompson Auto Body,
and he has agreed to give us the remaining
$171.55 donation
needed to secure the
Blaisdell Corner Fire and EMS Station Flag Pole!!!
 
WE DID IT LEBANON!!
We have all worked together to
Fly the American Flag
proudly and correctly
on our Rt. 202
Fire and EMS location!!
 
WAY TO GO!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment