I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.

I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake.
This page is copyrighted by Deborah Dorey Wilson, The Lebanon Truth Seekers. All rights reserved.

Saturday, May 2, 2015

A Note from State Representative Karen Gerrish

 
So I got home late last night to no internet and no ability to call out on the home phone. We have tv. It's been like this for three days. I called Metrocast and they say they are experiencing connection issues in Lebanon. Three days is unacceptable for people particularly the elderly not to have a home phone. Please let me know if you're out and for how long.

If you're having connectivity problems with your Metrocast home phone or cable, please click on the link above and let Rep. Gerrish  know, or phone her office at:  State House Message Phone: (800) 423-2900

No comments:

Post a Comment